Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can't win this fight.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 You can't win this fight. on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 pm

We see Hack3r in the ATW gym lifting dumbbells. He has "Welcome to the family" by Avenged Sevenfold playing in the background. The door of the gym opens and in steps Pandora looking better than normal. She's wearing a tight fitting dress and high heels in celebration of the Pay-Per-View. She walks up to Hack3r who is still lifting the weights. He doesn't notice she's around until she places her hand on his shoulders. He stops with the weights and turns to face her.
-
Hack3r: You're looking ... uhh ...
-
Pandora: I think the word you're looking for is "sexy", "hot", "gorgeous" "stunning". Any of those?
-
Hack3r: You have mascara on your cheek.
-
With that he goes back to lifting the weights. Pandora looks shocked and quickly wipes both cheeks so as to remove any mascara that might be there.
-
Pandora: Did I get it? Where's it at?
-
Hack3r motions to a small patch of his skin on his cheek. Pandora matches the action on her own face and wipes.
-
Pandora: Did I get it off?
-
Hack3r: There wasn't any there in the first place.
-
Pandora: Whatever. I wanted to ask you about tonight's match against DJ.
-
Hack3r: What about it?
-
He continues lifting the dumbbells while talking.
-
Pandora: Well it's the only hardcore match booked for tonight. The rest are ladder matches. Do you think that brings any additional pressure?
-
Hack3r: Why would it? Regardless of the match type I'm going to destroy DJ anyway. It doesn't matter if it's with a ladder, a kendo stick or even an oven door.
-
Pandora: Breaking an oven door over someone's face would be fun though.
-
Hack3r: Good shout. Point is, there's no additional pressure. There's no pressure flat out. This is going to be a cake walk. Don't believe me? Just wait until you see what I've got planned for our resident soon-to-be-ex-Demanufacture champion.
-
Pandora: Those are some big words there. How confident are you that you're going to be able to follow through on that?
-
Hack3r: *&^&* please. I've got this. Now if you don't mind I need to get ready and that.
-
Pandora nods and begins to walk away. As she faces the camera we can see she does indeed have mascara on her face but not in the location Hack3r hinted at. The Brit turns the background music up and the last words that can be heard before the camera fades are "You can't win this fight.".

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum