Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not Impressed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not Impressed on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 am

"Hard To See" by Five Finger Death Punch plays on the speakers of the arena. The crowd is in a frenzy with loud cheers. The music stops with the start of semi-automatic sound rapidly. William Eagle comes out when the music starts up again. He is wearing his trademark suit and glasses. William eEagle begins to walk quickly down to the ring. He grabs a microphone from the ring announcer. William Eagle enters the ring. He starts pacing back and forth. It seems to look like his mumbling to himself when he begins to talk.

Will Eagle: You know something has been bugging me ever since it happen. There is someone in the back that doesn't deserve what he gets to do at Edge of Sanity. This person pushed his way into the tournament and now he is my opponent at that very PPV. Yes, am talking about you Anthrax.

The cheer begins to boo when that name is said.

Will Eagle: I have worked hard in many grueling matches. This kid thinks he can just walk in after a small vacation and storm in and steal my glory. I say hell no. Why don't we get this low life out here. Get out here or I will hunt you down.

View user profile

2 Re: Not Impressed on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 am

the arena goes black and the crowd goes silent. 300 violin orchestra by Jorge Quintero starts to play as Gold lights begin circle around the the arena. The lights focus on the stage where AnthraX is now standing as gold pyro erupts from both sides of him. Anthrax then slowly and confidently makes his way to the ring and stands in front of William Eagle

AnthraX: So you call me a low life, I would say more opportunist. I seen a shot at greatness and I took it. I just did ATW a favor and got one of the biggest rising stars and draws into the tournament Its better then seeing old guys in the ring every week

3 Re: Not Impressed on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Will Eagle: Opportunist. Where the hell did you go to school. You didn't see an opportunity. You stole it. You think that your going to steal my opportunity at greatness. Your sadly mistaken young punk. I will tell you like I told everyone. You have to kill me before you win a match against me. It going to be the classic veteran schooling a nobody in wrestling. I doubt you will be ready for me.

View user profile

4 Re: Not Impressed on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:59 pm

AnthraX: Your time for greatness is over and its time for all of you old guys to step down and face the fact that this is a young sport and you need to retire. I am tired of old guys like you taking spot light from hungry competitors like myself, your time is up old man

5 Re: Not Impressed on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Will Eagle: Wow, you think that insult would hurt but I have been hearing that for years now. It seems like you younger people think your all that, but know this. As long as we have veterans, we will not let you take our spots. Your barking up the wrong tree in getting involved with me. I am in my prime and your still in your diapers. Your learn quicker then you want that your nothing much then another want to be.

View user profile

6 Re: Not Impressed on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 pm

AnthraX: Just don't break your hip coming to the ring on Sunday

AnthraX drops the mic as 300 violin orchestra by Jorge Quintero he slides out of the ring and up the ramp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum