Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

AnthraX answers the questions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 AnthraX answers the questions on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 am

the arena goes black and the crowd goes silent. 300 violin orchestra by Jorge Quintero starts to play as Gold lights begin circle around the the arena. The lights focus on the stage where AnthraX is now standing as gold pyro erupts from both sides of him. Anthrax then slowly and confidently makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and goes to the far left turnbuckles and leans on it

AnthraX: And now is the time for all the questions to be answered.

He hoists himself up to the top turnbuckle and pulls out a piece of paper

AnthraX: first question. Why did I leave? Well that is an easy one. I didn't feel like I was on my game anymore and need some time to think about where my career was gonna go from there

AnthraX pulls out a pen and crosses something off on the paper

AnthraX: Second question. Where did I go? Well I went to an old mentor and he gave me some sage advise. He told me I needed to start acting like the star I am

Looks at the paper, crumpled it, and throw it to the ground

AnthraX: Last question. Why did you come back? I came back because I seen an ample opritunity to go straight to the top of ATW. I worked out a plan to get myself into the tournament and it worked

AnthraX gets off of the turnbuckle

AnthraX: and after I go through William in the Finals I will then get my shot at the ATW championship. Mark my words

300 violin orchestra plays as AnthraX leaves the ring

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum