Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan troubles -open to Hack3r-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 am

Connor Danielson: That last match was pretty significant wasn't it?
-
Christian Ghost: Huh, what? Oh yeah. It rocked.
-
Connor Danielson: You're being sarcastic aren't you?
-
Christian nods.
-
Connor Danielson: Anyway, apparently something it happening back stage right now.
-
The Camera shows a small crowd of fans forming in the public parking lot. in the center of the commotion, Def-jam, standing in front of his black and red dodge charger, is hugging fans and signing autographs. Def-jam is wearing a tight black under armour shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers and his signature shades. Suddenly another car pulls up near the crowd but noone seems to notice
-

View user profile

2 Re: Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Hack3r steps out of his car and stops dead when he notices all the fans that are between him and the door way of the arena. He is still in the dark as to what the crowd is for but he knows he doesn't like it. Cursing to himself Hack3r begins to push his way through the crowd.

OOC: I'm assuming you're going to contact my guy or something DJ?

View user profile

3 Re: Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Def-jam looks up for a moment at the cries from the crowd. He notices Hack3r and immediately yells his name. The first cry is muffled out but the crowd can see Def-jam yelling and quiet down.
-
Def-jam: Hack3r!
-
he gets on top of his car to make himself more visible.

View user profile

4 Re: Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:37 am

Hack3r stops dead in his tracks when he hears his name called by a now familiar voice. The fans around him step away forming a 2 meter wide circle in every direction around the Brit.
-
Hack3r: This better be good or else you're going to be going through that car's windshield.
-
He turns to face DJ who is still on top of his car.
-
Hack3r: You have my attention. Shoot.

View user profile

5 Re: Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 am

Def-jam hops off of his car and his fans make a path to the circle as he walks towards hack3r. The path closes in from behind him as he stands face to face with Hack3r.
-
Def-jam: I used to think you were a worthy challenger for my belt, but I can see now you're just a coward, mate. Assaulting fans that can't defend themselves? Pfft. You're just a waste of time and ATW's money.

View user profile

6 Re: Fan troubles -open to Hack3r- on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Hack3r laughs to himself loudly.
-
Hack3r: Are you for real? I know you can't be for real? You USED to think I was a worthy challenger? I'm more worthy of being that champion than anyone. In fact, the only reason you're the Demanufacture champion is because I've not won it yet. How about we make a little deal right here?
-
Hack3r steps back from DJ and looks around the circle. He opens his arms out wide and begins to speak to the crowd.
-
Hack3r: How would you guys like to see this... uhh "champion". I call him that in the loosest sense of the word.
-
He swings his arm behind his shoulder in the direction of DJ.
-
Hack3r: ... Vs me?
-
The crowd let out a small cheer.
-
Hack3r: ... At Edge of Sanity later this month?
-
The cheers gets louder.
-
Hack3r: ... For the Demanufacture championship?
-
Once again the intensity of the cheers increases.
-
Hack3r: ... In a no holds barred, falls count anywhere, guaranteed-to-be-extreme match?
-
The roars from the crowd are deafening as the Brit turns back to face DJ.
-
Hack3r: I think you know what you have to do. I'll be in touch.
-
With those words Hack3r begins to walk away. He spreads his arms and the fans in the crowd split in two like the red sea. As he's walking away he shouts over his shoulder...
-
Hack3r: Remember, it's my title. I've just not won it yet.
-
The camera fades to black.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum