Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 am

OOC: Kind of rushed.

Eternal Eclipse is seen backstage wearing civilian clothing. A pair of Jeans and a shirt that says Winnipeg Jets with the team logo on the front. He is speaking very fluent Italian to a man on the other line who also has a rigid deep accent as he speaks. The conversation carries of for a few moments ranging from anger and conceit.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Grazie! You are the best Rodrigo!

-
EE puts the phone away and makes his way down a hallway. He then almost runs into a another person.

View user profile

2 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 pm

The man is Def-jam and he looks up to his friend.
-
Def-jam: oh hey there Eternal hows it goin?

View user profile

3 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 am

Eternal Eclipse: Pretty good. I cant complain. Although i do have a few suspicions about my match tonight. It is last man standing and that means no DQ. Since the Mafia is mostly busy handed tonight, I took matters into my own hands and hired one of my old bodyguards for ringside... Hired is not the right word. He is volunteering but he does not know that.

View user profile

4 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 am

Def-jam chuckles at this
-
Def-jam: back to your old tricks eh? dont worry about it mate ill keep an eye out for yah. just try not to get your ass kicked.

View user profile

5 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 am

(occ. I am thinking about getting involved with this. Am thinking either you walk into mafia locker and we chat or you call me and we chat that way. That's if you want me involved)

View user profile

6 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 am

EE starts walking down the hall and DJ follows.
-
Eternal Eclipse: There is one more thing I need to do tonight before my match. I recently received my bonus for winning the championship the other day and I am investing it in paying off my debt...
-
EE kind of stares into space for a few moments. A almost distracted, reflecting look.
-
Eternal Eclipse: So that means we have to go see Will. I called him earlier to meet me up here, but it will be good having someone else there.

View user profile

7 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 am

William Eagle is seen doing push ups as the two men approach him. His eagle is seen in a cage near by. William looks up to notice the two man. He does a few more push ups before getting up.
-
Will Eagle: Oh Hello, Eclipse and DefJam. Am surprised to see you DJ, but it's been awhile. So, you mentioned that you wanted to talk to me EE?

View user profile

8 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Jack Ammo randomly runs by

OOC: Jack wants some love.

Last edited by Jack Ammo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

9 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am

EE makes an awkward face and looks at Jack
-
Eternal Eclipse: Just what the hell do you think you are doing! This is private mafia business.

View user profile

10 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 am

Will Eagle: That was weird. Does Phenom know who he is hiring.
-
They all laugh.
-
Will Eagle: Alright why don't we move this into my office. You are welcome to if you want DefJam.
-
William Eagle nods his head towards DefJam. DJ reacts to this and walks into the GYM. William Eagle and Eclipse now work into the office. They sit down across from each other.
-
Will Eagle: Now that all the distractions are all gone. What was it you wanted to talk about?

View user profile

11 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:14 pm

EE grabs a seat in front of his desk.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I wanted to give you this.
-
EE gives William the check which he examines carefully.
-
Eternal Eclipse: It was part of my bonus for winning the championship. I wanted to use it to pay back part of my debt.

View user profile

12 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 am

Will Eagle: You didn't have to do this. It was nice of you though. I think with this cheque you are completely caught up on your debt. I think this calls for a little celebration.
-
William Eagle pages his secretary. She comes in with a nice bottle of champagne. She also places the eagle on the hook in William Eagle's office. The secretary places two glasses in front of them both and pours them some champagne.
-
Will Eagle: I hope you enjoy this. So, now that your debt free it seems like you have a big decision in front of you? Oh by the way, it seemed when you called me that you have something on your mind. Am I correct?

(if you want want to finish it off so it get onto show. I give permission to god mode for any of my lines)

View user profile

13 Re: Funny Little Feeling (open to anyone) on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Eternal Eclipse: Yes I do. I do plan on staying with the mafia!
-
The crowd can be heard cheering from the arena.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I will have to speak with you later. There is something else i have to do tonight after my match. I bid you adu!
-
EE leaves and camera fades.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum