Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maifa reformation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maifa reformation on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Camera fades in as the Mafia comes into the locker room from the party in the ring and they walk in they look at the desk in the middle of the room the chair finally turns around to show Ghetto Blaster sitting in the chair. The Mafia looks in shock to see him in the arena.
-
William: Ghetto nice to have you back you miss the party.
-
GB: I know we have world title but I see no reason to party Travis still lost his title and we was robbed outta the tag titles.
-
Ghetto puts a stack on money on the table as one of the girls come and puts it in a bag.
-
GB: Take this to the GM and telling Travis gets a rematch or else.
-
The girls leaves the office.
-
GB: Now Double E just remember now that you have the belt you have a target on your back also so be carefully. Will now this tournament is a great start to show how good you are as a single performer. Dejam what I say you are hardcore half the things you do in the I wouldn't even try to do, Naven X welcome as you can see we have a family setting here but trust we are the best and prove it each time we are in the ring.

-
William stops Ghetto
-
Will: I know you. You don't let things go what about the guy that costed us the titles.

-
Ghetto starts laughing
-
GB: Taken care of already

-
Ghetto turns on the news where you see a news report telling the story.
-

Report: We are sitting here as it seem a bomb blew up someone car is the car is cover in flames the only thing police found at the car of a long red rose with a note that says payback
-
Ghetto turns up the TV.
-
GB: Like I said it taken care of. Now as for me i want to something that I will get my hands on soon.
-
Another woman comes in the room and opens a folder and places it on the table.
-
GB:I want Adam title that belt is going to be mine and I'll bring another title into the Mafia.

OOC: Mafia join in

View user profile

2 Re: Maifa reformation on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 am

Def-jam smirks
-
Def-jam: Heh Adam is one tough cookie! if your gonna go after his belt, you have to be smart, And be on his skill level. Im sure you will do just fine.
-

View user profile

3 Re: Maifa reformation on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:00 am

Naven touches Ghetto Blaster on the shoulder
-
Naven X: Yeah Defjam is right, he is tough, but that guy hasn't have any competition lately and I believe you take him, I know it, the mafia knows it, And you damn sure you it!

-
Naven takes a seat.
-
Naven X: And by the way, Thank you for welcoming me to your family, and I promise, things will change around here for the better.

View user profile

4 Re: Maifa reformation on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 am

Looks at Defjam
-

GB: I have a plan and i know how to wear Adam down I did this before and made a career outta it. I might be outclass or outman by him but thats when the mind comes into play and no one better in this game of chess when it comes to me.

View user profile

5 Re: Maifa reformation on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 am

Dj shrugs
-
Defjam: I aint doubting you im just saying be carefull.

View user profile

6 Re: Maifa reformation on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Ghetto starts laughing
-
GB: Are you serious you of all people are telling someone to be careful. Didn't you just go thru a glass table at the pay per view. You telling someone be careful is like a blind man telling someone to watch their step.

View user profile

7 Re: Maifa reformation on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Travis enters the room. He sees Naven in the room and has an angry face.
-
Travis Touchdown: What's all this? Why are you fighting between each other? Why is he in here?
-
Travis points at Naven.
-
Travis Touchdown: I thought we were supposed to be the strongest stable in the business but we're all losing our titles one after the other and letting anyone in. Since when did we become this weak? I can't believe what the Mafia has become now. I swear things better change soon.
-
Travis furiously grabs his head.
-
Travis Touchdown: I'm hating this more and more. I must leave this place.
-
Travis leaves the room punching the door with anger, leaving a fist mark on the door.
-

Last edited by Travis Touchdown on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Maifa reformation on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 am

Defjam watches friend run out then turns back to gb.
-
Defjam: I actually put him through a table. And hey I dont wanna have to hunt adam down for spitalizing you, so once more be carefull.

View user profile

9 Re: Maifa reformation on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 am

(occ. was this planned or off the top of ur guys head)

View user profile

10 Re: Maifa reformation on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 am

(ooc) top of head

View user profile

11 Re: Maifa reformation on Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

(occ. So no splitting up just a talk between the stable members. I can work on this a lil. Maybe a rp where we discuss how suggests can lead to bigger successes, whatcha think?)

View user profile

12 Re: Maifa reformation on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Ghetto looks at Travis

GB: What conversation are you seating in on no one fighting... man how hard did she hit you. OK let me catch you up to speed you have a rematch coming to get back your belt and I'm looking forward to your win. I'm going after the Adam and the Rev belt to bring to the Mafia Eagle going to win this tournament proving that we are all the best in the world. I think you had enough drinks for tonight.

View user profile

13 Re: Maifa reformation on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:56 pm

"Travis leaves the room punching the door with anger, leaving a fist mark on the door." Keep on talking to the wall GB

View user profile http://atw.deadhanddesigns.com

14 Re: Maifa reformation on Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:58 pm

HEY! Walls can have great conversations.

15 Re: Maifa reformation on Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:49 pm

So True

View user profile

16 Re: Maifa reformation on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:35 am

Ghetto looks at the rest of the Mafia.

GB: Since Travis is having his period this month I see he needs some alone time. Ok I got a match to get ready for see you after I win.

Camera fades out

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum