Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes I did ( Open to wolvian or anyone that wants to interrupt )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"If You want Peace... Prepare for war" by Children of Bodom plays and a huge mixed reaction goes on with the fans as Voltzandre appears in the entrance wearing his black jeans with a black leather jacket. He walks down the ramp taunting then he enters to the ring and asks for a mic.

Voltzandre: Since I have been here in ATW and I mean from the very start, I have asked for a match against the "Most dominant wrestler" for his title. Now in season number 4 I will finally have the opportunity to show who really is the most dominant wrestler. But now what it looks like he is not the champ anymore, I have been after that title all these days and now that they give a match with Wolvian it turns out that he doesn't have the gold so I dont really care for this guy now.

Fans are quiet as Voltzandre continues talking.

Voltzandre: What a stupid way to lose the title, Wolvian you should be focused on your title instead of your family. That shows me that you're weak. You're not the cold blooded *&^%^&*% I thought you were. You're just a lonely homesick wolf.

Last edited by Hack3r on Sun May 22, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's my job.)

View user profile
Voltzandre walks around in the ring for some minutes waiting for someone, anyone to come out.

Voltzandre: Wow. Losing your title really sides you down so if you're not going to come out it's a waste of my time waiting for an answer. Well, I'll see you later in our match PUNK!

Music plays again and Voltzandre leaves the ring laughing.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum