Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

From a World Beyond Viewing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 From a World Beyond Viewing on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Inside an unknown area of the world, waits the Revenant King. He holds a pair of binoculars and watches the matches below. He slowly turns to the camera crew and gives a wicked smile.
Revenant King: Hello ladies and gentelmen. As you may know by now, I am the Revenant King. As you have witnessed last week, my power in this world is absolute. My undeniable toughness is like a carapace, with sinew and wiry muscle stretched beyond human capacity. If you don't believe me, ask a man name Johnny. Oh wait, he can't he awaits for me in the next world.
Revenant King lets out a sinister giggle as he continues.
Revenant King: Many people believe that I am the bad guy. That is merely a misunderstanding. I hold a special role. I must make sure that the proper people find their resting place. I must keep with the natural balance of things. If it isn't balanced, chaos will eschew everything.
He gives off a mean scowl as he turns his attention to what appears to be a shrunken head.
Revenant King: It doesn't matter what you think, I know what I'm talking about, and I will demonstrate that on my next victim at the Pay-per-view. Just you watch.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum